Monday, June 8, 2009

Lackluster Effort

I don't have much to report from last week and my efforts this weekend were not very notable. I normally get to the gym on both Saturday and Sunday, but I think the extra hours at work last week knocked me out a little bit. I skipped Saturday and wanted to do the same on Sunday, but I managed just enough energy to do the treadmill for a bit.




I did have a small discovery this weekend. I went to go donate blood this weekend, but found out that my iron levels weren't quite where they needed to be. I was one point lower than their acceptable range. It's nothing to worry about, but it might explain my constant fatigue. Later today I will be surfing the web to discover foods high in iron. I don't want to load up on nothing but red meat - that would cause other problems, I'm sure. I should also start taking my multi-vitamin again.

Sorry for the boring post. Don't have much time and need to get to work. I feel like I never left.

Happy Monday!

2 comments:

  1. Liver. Lots and lots of liver. Have fun with that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leafy greens!!! Insurmountable lead!!! Over and out. :)

    ReplyDelete